LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- We're less than a week away from the 38th Taste of Tippecanoe, and people are getting excited.
The Taste is this Saturday, June 15th from 4 p.m. to midnight.
Downtown Lafayette and the Depot Plaza will be packed with thousands of people.
There will be pop performances and proceeds go directly to educational opportunities for under served communities and at-risk youth.
People are most ready for all the food options available.
"It's about food right?" asked Mary Spencer. "Who doesn't like food? So yes, we want to go."
"The diversity of food would be really nice," said Camron Spencer. "Seeing her reaction and my son's reaction with different kinds of foods that would be really cool."
Remember, News 18 will be broadcasting live for the Taste of Tippecanoe!
The newscast is from 6 to 7 p.m. and the set will be on 3rd and Main Street.
- Taste of Tippecanoe one week away
- Taste of Tippecanoe comes to downtown Lafayette
- Security gets a boost for 2018 Taste of Tippecanoe
- MILLER prepares for its Taste of Tippecanoe performance
- Summer Belt performing at the 38th Annual TASTE of Tippecanoe
- Red Bird Cafe prepares for TASTE of Tippecanoe
- The 2019 Taste of Tippecanoe is looking for volunteers
- Band Abercorn prepares for first TASTE of Tippecanoe performance
- Khana Khazana is pumped for the TASTE of Tippecanoe
- Organizers for the TASTE of Tippecanoe are preparing for possible rain