WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- Purdue alumni, students and fans can now take the "Your Ross-Ade Stadium" survey to determine the future of the Boilermaker Football venue.
Purdue Athletics and Elevate Sports Ventures released the survey where you can weigh in on stadium entrances, communication, entertainment, parking, concourse design, restrooms and more.
The 15-minute survey asks participants what they would want in new proposed seating areas. Field-level lounges, family areas, open area lounge, personal suites and more are all included.
Renderings also show the possibility for a second deck of seats, expanding the current capacity.
The data is expected to be collected from 100,000 stakeholders of the Boilermaker football program.
Ross-Ade Stadium underwent a $70 million renovation from 2001 to 2003. Since then, Bermuda grass, a new video board and permanent lighting have been installed.
- Take the Ross-Ade Stadium upgrade survey
- Purdue to release survey for Ross-Ade Stadium renovation
- Crews make a few upgrades to Ross-Ade Stadium
- Ross-Ade Stadium is ready for renovations
- 12,000 responses roll in from the "Your Ross-Ade" survey
- Purdue adds 130 dB train horn to Ross-Ade Stadium
- Purdue's 'scientific artists' prepare Ross-Ade Stadium for game day
- Purdue to construct archway memorial for Tyler Trent at Ross-Ade Stadium
- Renovations made to Ross-Ade visiting locker rooms
- Boilermakers fight for a bowl game at Ross-Ade on Saturday