LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Lafayette police say to avoid Westbound Veterans Memorial Pkwy East at U.S. Highway 52 South due to a broken down semi.
Traffic is backed up and police say to stay clear of the area.
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Semi blocking traffic on Veterans Memorial Pkwy
- Semi rollover slows traffic on I-65 northbound
- TRAFFIC ALERT: INDOT recommends detours for Sagamore bridge lane closures
- Traffic Alert: Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Thursday
- Traffic Alert: State Road 26 20 minute closures start Wednesday
- Police: Suspect ran into oncoming traffic after traffic stop
- 20-minute closures on Sagamore Pkwy Bridge begin Tuesday
- Eastbound lanes of Sagamore Pkwy bridge closed overnight Tuesday
- Local stoplight causing traffic backups