UPDATE: Police say the roadway is now open.
LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — At 12:30 p.m. Wednesday police issued a traffic advisory for Lafayette drivers.
They say to avoid the area of southbound Sagamore Parkway North and Union Street due to semi that lost a load of lumber.
This advisory will remain in effect until further notice.
- UPDATE: Area of southbound Sagamore North and Union Street now open
- South Street along Sagamore Parkway to open Saturday
- UPDATE: Southbound lanes of I-65 are now open
- Southbound 18th Street from Elmwood to Salem has been reopened
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- Last summer for Sagamore closures
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge reopening delayed
- Chipotle coming to Sagamore Parkway
- I-65 southbound is back open in White County after crash
- All 4 lanes of Sagamore Parkway now open