TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)- Jackson Highway is back open after a structure caught fire Wednesday evening.
It happened in the 5300 block of Jackson Highway and 52 East of Montmorenci. That's near Indian Creek.
The fire did cause heavy smoke and poor visibility in the area.
Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Deputies told News 18 no injuries were reported.
An exact cause to the fire is still unknown at this time.
- Jackson Highway back open after structure fire
- One dead in Frankfort structure fire
- Northbound I-65 back open
- Keeping Lafayette's historical structures safe
- A Lafayette road is back open after an overnight fire
- Klondike Road back open after gas leak
- Report classifies I-65 bridge over Wabash River 'structurally deficient'
- Highway department preparing for potholes
- West Lafayette welcomes back refurbished fire truck
- Indianapolis Children's Museum removes Michael Jackson items