TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — INDOT has announced that North River Road (Old State Road 43) will be closed for three days this week for work relating to the construction of the new Sagamore Parkway bridge.
The closure will take place Wednesday, Jan. 10 starting at 6 a.m. through Friday, Jan. 12 in the late afternoon.
The contractor will be removing the crane pad previously constructed to facilitate the setting of the beams.
The detour will follow Happy Hollow Road to Soldiers Home Road and back to Sagamore Parkway.
The new Sagamore bridge is planned to open to traffic in the summer of 2018.
For more information about highway work zones and other traffic alerts please visit indot.carsprogram.org, 1-800-261-ROAD (7623) or 511 from a mobile phone.
- TRAFFIC ALERT: North River Road closed Wed. thru Fri. for bridge work
- North River Road closed as crews pour new bridge deck
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-65 southbound on-ramp from State Road 38 closed Wed.
- INDOT: North River Road closes Tuesday
- North River Road to temporarily close Monday
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge Project will close North River Road next week
- North River Road closure rescheduled
- Part of North River Road closed until Friday
- North River Road to close for the summer beginning Monday
- Traffic Alert: Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Thursday