TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Tippecanoe County Health Department announced that there is a third presumptive positive case of the COVID-19 in Tippecanoe County.
According to a released statement, the person has no recent travel history and is currently isolating at home.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported 58 new cases of COVID-19 Monday, bringing the state total up to 259.
- TCHD reports a third positive Coronavirus case in Tippecanoe County
- TCHD releases guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Tippecanoe County Health Department reports first in-county COVID-19 case
- Fifth case of COVID-19 reported in Tippecanoe County resident
- New positions filled within Tippecanoe School Corporation
- Fourth positive case of COVID-19 confirmed in Tippecanoe County by the health department
- How to report discrimination in Tippecanoe County
- Vaping-related death reported in Tippecanoe County
- TCHD Weekly press briefing for April 8 with Health Officer Dr. Adler
- Tippecanoe County Health Department creates 'Coronavirus Hotline'