BOSTON (WLFI) — Purdue's Jacquil Taylor is right at home in Boston.
He went to high school at Beaver Country Day, not too far from TD Garden, where Purdue is set to face Texas Tech in the Sweet 16.
Se the video above for Taylor's thoughts on being home, and Coach Matt Painter's comments on Jacquil.
- Sweet 16 trip serves as 'homecoming' for Purdue's Jacquil Taylor
- Purdue forward Jacquil Taylor to transfer
- Jacquil Taylor to transfer to Hofstra
- Purdue students excited for NCAA Sweet 16
- Texas Tech ends Purdue’s season in Sweet 16
- Purdue advances to Sweet 16 with win over Butler
- WL mayor is putting "sweet" in Sweet 16
- Purdue celebrates homecoming and its 150th anniversary
- Purdue's homecoming weekend welcomes back 10 astronauts
- Purdue scraps homecoming 'king & queen' titles for gender-neutral court