LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- With the 38th Annual TASTE of Tippecanoe only a little over a month away, many of the booked music acts are preparing for the big night.
Summer Belt will be playing from 9 PM to 10 PM on the Digby's stage. This will be Belt's first TASTE performance, but she is no stranger to the music scene.
Belt won the 2017 Shirley Martin Songwriting Scholarship and also earned a scholarship to the Berklee School of Music Summer program. She has been playing all across the state, opening for acts performing at the Lafayette Theater and Delphi Opera House.
Belt says she hopes to breathe some new life into the festival.
“Classic rock is kind of my main genre,” said Belt. “I like to mix in more modern elements too, a little bit of alternative, a little bit of pop, that kind of thing. Just to keep it fresh.”
To keep up with Summer Belt and her upcoming performances, visit her website.
Keep an eye out for future sneak peeks of who and what to see at the 2019 TASTE of Tippecanoe.
- Summer Belt performing at the 38th Annual TASTE of Tippecanoe
- MILLER prepares for its Taste of Tippecanoe performance
- Band Abercorn prepares for first TASTE of Tippecanoe performance
- Taste of Tippecanoe comes to downtown Lafayette
- Taste of Tippecanoe one week away
- Security gets a boost for 2018 Taste of Tippecanoe
- Red Bird Cafe prepares for TASTE of Tippecanoe
- The 2019 Taste of Tippecanoe is looking for volunteers
- Khana Khazana is pumped for the TASTE of Tippecanoe
- 38th Annual Greater Lafayette Holocaust Remembrance Conference kicks off on Saturday