LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Indiana Chamber of Commerce is naming Tom Easterday as Business Leader of the Year.
Easterday is the Senior Executive Vice President of Subaru of Indiana Automotive.
He was honored last night at the chamber's annual awards dinner in Indianapolis.
Those behind the decision say Easterday stood out for the growth of the company, and for the respect he's won from others.
That includes the associates working under him, which is about 6,000.
- Subaru of Indiana exec named Business Leader of the Year
- Executive VP of Subaru of Indiana Automotive to retire
- Studio b named Small Business of the Year
- Fundraising for 2018 Subaru CASA Cycling challenge begins
- Subaru recalls 640K vehicles globally for stalling problems
- Indiana brewery owners drop contentious beer names
- Segregationist's name coming off Indiana University building
- Fire destroys businesses in northwestern Indiana plaza
- LPD names Officer of the Year