LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Indiana Chamber of Commerce is naming Tom Easterday as Business Leader of the Year.
Easterday is the Senior Executive Vice President of Subaru of Indiana Automotive.
He was honored last night at the chamber's annual awards dinner in Indianapolis.
Those behind the decision say Easterday stood out for the growth of the company, and for the respect he's won from others.
That includes the associates working under him, which is about 6,000.
- Subaru of Indiana exec named Business Leader of the Year
- Executive VP of Subaru of Indiana Automotive to retire
- Subaru 5K race beats fundraising record
- SIA unveils 2020 Subaru Outback and Legacy
- Alzheimer's Walk held at Subaru Automotive Track
- CASA for kids leaders seeking community support for Subaru Cycling Challenge
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive celebrates its 4 millionth vehicle to roll off the line
- Indiana Senate's 1st new leader in 12 years showing caution
- Studio b named Small Business of the Year
- East End Grill named Small Business of the Year