SOUTH BEND, Ind. (WLFI) - A statewide Silver Alert has been declared for a woman from South Bend. The South Bend Police Department is investigating the disappearance of 44-year-old Tamari Lymas.
She is a black female, 5 feet 3 inches tall and 135 pounds. She has black hair with brown eyes, she is missing one of her front teeth, and has burn marks on her right side of her body from right arm to her right knee.
Police said she was last seen yesterday around 12:00 p.m., wearing a pink, purple and white tie-dye dress with flip flops.
She is believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance.
If you have any information on Tamari Lymas, contact the South Bend Police Department at 574-235-9201 or 911.
- Statewide Silver Alert for South Bend woman
- UPDATE: Statewide Silver Alert for South Bend Man cancelled
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Columbus woman
- Silver Alert canceled for two missing South Bend girls
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Elwood man
- Statewide Silver Alert cancelled for Cumberland man
- Statewide Silver Alert issued for Muncie man
- Statewide Silver Alert issued for Carmel man
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Mishawaka man
- Statewide silver alert for Robert O. Mottinger