KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We are learning more about the cancelation of a Knox County Silver Alert.
Knox County Sheriff Doug Vantlin says Barbara Risch was found at the intersection of Wabash River Road and Decker Chapel Road in the southern part of the county.
Her vehicle was stalled in high water.
Vantilin told us Risch was found conscious and alert. She was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital for evaluation.
Risch was reported missing Thursday night around 7:30. On Friday morning, state officials issued a Silver Alert.
- Woman at the center of Knox County Silver Alert found 'conscious and alert' stuck in high water
- Silver Alert declared for Vigo County woman
- UPDATE: Silver Alert cancelled for Muncie woman
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Columbus woman
- UPDATE: Silver Alert cancelled for Portage woman
- Statewide Silver Alert for South Bend woman
- Silver Alert canceled for Fort Wayne woman
- Silver Alert declared for missing Boonville woman
- Silver Alert issued for missing Anderson woman
- Silver Alert issued for missing Indianapolis woman