NEWTON COUNTY, Ind (WLFI)—A traffic alert for drivers in Newton County this week.
Starting tomorrow, State Road 10 will be closed.
The Indiana Department of Transportation is doing drainage work in the area.
The closure will last until the end of April.
Eastbound drivers will use South U-S 41 on SR 114 and north on SR 55 back to SR 10.
Westbound drivers will detour South on State Road 55, west SR 114 and north on U.S. 41 back to SR 10.
Drivers Northwest of Indiana can keep up with road closures and road conditions on INDOT Northwest.
Drivers can also visit INDOT's TrafficWise for traffic infromation.
- State Road 10 in Newton County to close Monday
- Body found in Newton County
- North River Road to temporarily close Monday
- Newton County blaze causes $50,000 damage
- Surveillance video shows Newton County robbery
- Semi and train collide in Newton County
- SR 234 closing Monday
- Crash with injury closes State Road 25
- County road closed after sinkhole appears
- Newton County Sheriff's Office issues warrant for chase suspect