MIAMI COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Indiana State Police are looking for two men in connection to a body found in a wooded area of Miami County.
Ethan Cain and Joshua Kean are both wanted. Cain is facing murder, obstruction of justice and theft charges, while Kean is wanted for assisting a criminal, obstruction of justice and theft. The two are considered armed and dangerous.
As we reported, the body of Drake Allan Smith was found on Saturday morning by mushroom hunters on the Okie Pinokie Trail near State Road 124. An autopsy Monday revealed his death was a homicide.
Smith was 22 years old and from Summittville, Indiana.
- State police searching for two men in connection to murder
- Police searching for man in connection to Hartford St. shooting
- Suspect with warrant connected to Bowen murder investigation arrested
- Kokomo police searching for rape suspect
- Lafayette police searching for 12-year-old runaway
- Crawfordsville police searching for missing person
- Lafayette Police searching for missing 18-year-old
- Police searching for Linden bank robbery suspect
- Lebanon Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Hoosier Burn Camp connects children after tragedies