BENTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The State Fire Marshal has been called to investigate a fire at a Benton County business.
Crews were called to the area of County Road 8500 East and 300 South at about 6:45 Thursday morning.
According to a member of the Otterbein Fire Department, the owner found the building on fire and called for help.
The name of the business was not available, but News 18 was told the portion that caught fire was part of an office used for shipping and receiving. No one was in the building and no one was hurt.
News 18 will continue to follow this and will update this story as more information becomes available.
- State fire marshal investigating Benton Co. fire
- Fire marshal warns of space heaters, other fire dangers
- South Bend fire chief picked as new Indiana fire marshal
- Benton County family recognized at State Fair
- Early morning house fire damages Benton County home
- McCutcheon baseball blanks Benton Central
- Benton Central celebrates 50th anniversary
- Purdue student, Miss Benton County wins Indiana State Fair Queen
- Benton Central tops Salem, advances to state title game Saturday
- Benton Central gets surprise ride ahead of state championship