WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- Another State Street project will be developed pending a final vote at city council next month.
If approved, it will be on the southwest corner of State Street and recently named Foundry Drive.
Continuum Apartments will have 249 units.
That includes 166 one-bedroom apartments and 83 two-bedroom apartments.
This project continues the streetscape theme offering wide sidewalks and seating areas.
It will be four stories with retail on the ground floor.
Erik Carlson said its target audience is not students.
"This is something that is going to be aimed for people in their mid to late twenties," said Carlson. "Those that are coming into town on a temporary basis like we got 30 families that are going to be relocating from Sweden to help Saab,"
Continuum Apartments will have a more than 350 space parking garage and almost 15,000 square feet of commercial space.
West Lafayette City Council meets July 1st to vote on the development.
- State Street project to possibly add another apartment complex
- Man shot outside Oxford apartment complex
- Shots fired at Lafayette apartment complex
- West Lafayette Awarded for State Street Project
- Local leaders seek federal help in battle against possible low-income apartment complex
- PURDUE: Construction to begin on $86 million apartment complex
- Kokomo apartment complex hit by tornado reopens new units
- Lafayette approves tax abatement for revolutionary low income apartment complex
- New apartment complex provides more than luxury living for students
- LPD is investigating shots fired at a Lafayette apartment complex