WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - A State Street project on Purdue's campus is moving forward after a unanimous vote Monday night.
An ordinance was approved by city leaders at West Lafayette's city council meeting.
It said the land will be rezoned to allow Continuum Apartments to be built.
As we reported there will be 249 units.
That includes 166 one-bedroom apartments and 83 two-bedroom apartments.
Three hundred and fifty spaces will be in the parking garage and almost 15,000 square feet of commercial space will be available.
- Project on State Street one step closer to finalization
- West Lafayette Awarded for State Street Project
- Final Phase of West Lafayette State Street Project begins in March
- Controversial housing complex one step closer to being built
- Lafayette one step closer to renovating Columbian Park
- One step closer to a new Loeb Stadium
- Discovery Park Project takes another step forward
- 2018 construction planned for the State Street Redevelopment Project
- Meetings to detail Phase two of State Street Redevelopment Project
- State Street project to possibly add another apartment complex