WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The following exit strategies are offered to those who park in the University Street Parking Garage.
From Waldron Street, take Third Street westbound to Martin Jischke Drive. Turn south and proceed to State Street or U.S. 231.
Take Second Street westbound, turn south on Russell Street and proceed to State Street or continue to the Harrison Street roundabout to U.S. 231.
From Second Street, take University Street southbound to State Street.
You can follow the latest information on the construction at State Street Redevelopment Project.
- State Street closures will affect parking garage
- Temporary weekend road closure on State Street
- South Street closure begins Monday
- Main Street closure pushed back
- SIA's temporary closure affecting Greater Lafayette's economy
- State Street detour information for weekend construction closures
- Business owners prepare for South Street closure
- Details released in upcoming South Street closure
- Cash no longer accepted at campus parking garage
- Car plunges from Indianapolis parking garage, killing 2