WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — West State Street between Chauncey Avenue and Salisbury Street will be closed all day Sunday, Jun. 9.
Monday, Jun. 10, the road will undergo short term closures through-out the day. Builders are blocking off the road to finish construction on the new apartments going up.
There will be detour routes on Chauncey Avenue and Salisbury Street.
State Street Detour Routes
Heading North: Take a right on Salisbury then a left on South St.
Heading South: Take a left on Chauncey Ave. then a right on Columbia St.
Wiggins Street and Fowler Avenue are open as alternative routes.
- State Street detour information for weekend construction closures
- Temporary weekend road closure on State Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: INDOT recommends detours for Sagamore bridge lane closures
- State Street closures will affect parking garage
- Preparing for 2018 State Street construction
- South Street closure begins Monday
- Main Street closure pushed back
- 2018 construction planned for the State Street Redevelopment Project
- Business owners prepare for South Street closure
- Details released in upcoming South Street closure