TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — State Road 28 west of Romney is closing this week.
The Indiana Department of Transportation is doing road maintenance starting Monday, Jun. 10 to Friday, Jun. 14. INDOT is replacing a number of pipes in the area.
There will be a detour on State Road 25 and U.S. 231. Drivers will still have access to neighborhoods and businesses in the area.
- State Road 28 to close this week for road maintenance
- Road maintenance in Delphi is underway
- Three hospitalized after State Road 28 crash
- State Road 28 is back open after two semis crash
- Crash with injury closes State Road 25
- State Road 10 in Newton County to close Monday
- INDOT closes State Road 18 for 7-mile stretch through October
- Old state road 25 closes due to a house fire
- North River Road to temporarily close Monday
- INDOT: North River Road closes Tuesday