Photo Gallery 4 Images
CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — State Road 28 has been reopened around the I-65 overpass after two semis crash.
According to Clinton County Sheriff Office, a FedEx semi exiting I-65 south failed to yield and was struck by a semi heading westbound on State Road 28. The driver of the second semi was taken to a hospital with minor injuries.
The road was temporarily shut down after the crash. No hazardous material was in either semi.
- State Road 28 is back open after two semis crash
- Three hospitalized after State Road 28 crash
- State Road 28 to close this week for road maintenance
- Clinton County leaders address rezoning project on State Road 28
- I-65 back open after semi brings down power lines
- Klondike Road back open after gas leak
- Roads back open after LPD fatal shooting
- Woman dead after crash involving a semi on State Road 26
- 2 injured in SR 28 crash
- State studying northern Indiana site of recent semi crashes