FRANKFORT, Ind. (WLFI) — Deputies have released the identity of the person who was hit and killed in an early morning crash on State Road 28.
Officials said Douglas Adams was walking to work and crossing the road when he was hit near the intersection of County Road 200 West around 5:30 a.m. Monday morning.
Deputies said the driver of the vehicle that hit Addams was not injured. Police said drugs, speeding and weather are not suspected in the crash.
- Man dies after being hit by car on State Road 28
- Three hospitalized after State Road 28 crash
- State Road 28 to close this week for road maintenance
- State Road 28 is back open after two semis crash
- September 28: Friday Feedback
- Pedestrian hit in Friday morning State Road 25 crash
- Man accused of intentionally hitting a car twice
- Mulberry man dies after crashing car into tree
- Restore Sagamore Project hits a road block
- Pedestrian dies in Klondike Road crash