WARREN COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — State Road 26 will have lane restrictions between State Road 55 and U.S. 41.
INDOT will be spot paving the road starting Monday, Jun. 10 to Friday, Jun. 14.
INDOT plans to have roads back open by 7:30 p.m. on Friday.
- State Road 26 will undergo lane restrictions this week
- Salisbury and Sagamore lane restrictions on Monday
- Lane restrictions coming to US 52
- Traffic Alert: State Road 26 20 minute closures start Wednesday
- Victim of fatal crash on State Road 26 identified
- Road restrictions planned for US 52 resurfacing
- Old Newman Road underpass in West Lafayette to undergo overhaul
- U.S. 52 nighttime lane restrictions start May 2
- Water main replacement to cause lane restrictions on 4th Street
- Road reopened after deadly serious crash on State Road 26 in Clinton County