TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) -- A woman is in serious condition after a Friday morning rollover crash. Deputies said Corina Sanchez, 30 of Danville, IL, was thrown from her car on State Road 25 South near 1050 South after she failed to navigate a curve in the road. Sanchez was the only person in the car.
It happened around 5 a.m. Police believe alcohol played a role, according to a news release. Sgt. Matt Couch said Sanchez has "serious injuries." Couch said it did not look like she was wearing a seatbelt.
It happened in the southwestern part of Tippecanoe County, near the intersection of State Road 25 and State Road 28.
This is the second crash on State Road 25 South in less than a month. As we reported on Nov. 30, a car and a semi crashed on State Road 25 when the driver of the car crossed the center line after falling asleep, according to deputies.
- Woman thrown from car in Friday morning Tippecanoe County crash
- Tippecanoe County property taxes due Friday
- Two hospitalized after crash in Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Tippecanoe County voter card confusion
- Recycling Update for Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County is thinking solar
- 2019 Tippecanoe County Fair Schedule
- Frankfort woman graduates college after car crash