LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — As The State Street Redevelopment Project continues, drivers should expect to see more changes starting Monday.
Sheetz Street south of Harrison Street will be closed to traffic. Starting July 13, Steely Street from Sheetz Street to the west of Grant Street will be closed. Harrison Street and Grant Street will be open with a few lane restrictions. Areas of Steely Street and Chauncey Avenue will be open to local traffic only.
For more information on the State Street project, Click here.
- State Street traffic changes take effect Monday
- South Street closure begins Monday
- Final phase of State Street redevelopment to begin Monday
- Portion of South Street to close Monday
- New portion of State Street opening up to two-way traffic
- Students look forward to State Street reopening
- State Street set to open Thursday
- Preparing for 2018 State Street construction
- New lanes open on West State Street
- State Street closures will affect parking garage