CASS COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)—The Indiana Department of Transportation will close State Road 17 in Logansport Monday.
The road will close between Northern Avenue and Seaton Street.
This closure will allow INDOT to replace a culvert at Cleveland Street. It's expected to only last through Monday.
If weather prevents construction work for that road will move to Tuesday.
Drivers are encouraged to use State Road 25 and State Road 16 as detours around that stretch of State Road 17.
- State Road 17 to close Monday
- State Road 10 in Newton County to close Monday
- INDOT to close parts of State Road 25 Monday
- North River Road to temporarily close Monday
- SR 234 closing Monday
- Crash with injury closes State Road 25
- State Road 28 to close this week for road maintenance
- North River Road to close for the summer beginning Monday
- I-65 ramps at State Road 18 will close for resurfacing Monday
- Dayton Elementary closes early Monday