WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind (WLFI)—Purdue's Spring Fest was underway on Saturday.
The College of Agriculture highlighted accessible aspects of research and higher education with dozens of interactive and educational activities.
Some of the activites included cricket spitting, observation rooms for different living species, and, animal exhibits.
Professor Sigrid Zahner said this event will help shed light on all Purude has to offer for the comunity.
"This is great for the community to see that Purdue isn't just this ivory tower on the hill and that we have things to offer everybody and there's engagement. I think the students love absolutely showing what they are doing," said Zahner.
Below is a photo from Zahner's tent; Students also molded pots for visitors.
- Spring is here with Purdue University's Spring Fest
- Spring Fest to take over Purdue's campus this weekend
- Spring Fest brings family fun to campus
- Purdue releases spring football schedule
- Info: Upcoming Purdue football spring game
- Defense tops offense in Purdue spring game
- Purdue releases parking information for spring commencement
- Winter to Spring
- Offense holds off defense 42-36 in Purdue Spring Game
- Suggested traffic routes, parking information for Purdue spring commencement