UPDATE: Police say that all lanes southbound at the 158 mile marker of Interstate 65 are now open. Traffic is still backed up to the 166 mile marker. Police anticipate that it will take some time to clear up. They say to proceed with caution.
CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Southbound I-65 is shut down near State Road 28 in Clinton County due to a vehicle fire.
Drivers should expect delays and seek alternative routes.
We will have more information as it becomes available.
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- UPDATE: Southbound lanes of I-65 are now open
- I-65 southbound lanes closed for several hours Monday afternoon
- Southbound I-65 closed due to overturn semi
- I-65 southbound is back open in White County after crash
- I-65 lanes open after years of construction
- Update: all lanes open after crash on I-65 forces closure
- Additional lane coming to I-65
- Northbound I-65 back open
- Southbound I-65 near State Road 39 reopen after crash