A few isolated showers/t'showers continue to occasionally pop on outflow boundary from storms lastnight on the far northern & northeastern tier of the viewing area. This isolated rainfall has been popping all morning on the boundary from Benton & Warren through Tippecanoe to Howard counties.
Right now, the last shower has just exited Howard County.
For the rest of the afternoon & into the evening, new scattered storms should pop on this outflow boundary & also on a weak cold front sinking in from the north. A couple of broken lines may form.
An isolated severe storm or two is possible (main threat wind, lesser threat large hail).
This rainfall will fade & collapse quickly in the late evening, however.
It will be a muggy afternoon & evening with high temperatures in the mid to upper 80s with heat indices around 90 to the mid 90s.
A couple/few isolated showers/storms are possible Saturday, Sunday & Monday afternoons-evenings with partly cloudy skies after some morning patchy fog. It will be a bit cooler & the high humidity will drop.
Highs will run 79-84 Saturday, Sunday & Monday with lows of 58-62.
A few scattered showers & storms are possible Tuesday, followed by a couple or three rounds of widespread showers & storms Wednesday to Thursday. Highs will run in the 80s with muggy conditions. Lows will run in the 60s to around 70.
- Some More Showers/Storms Developing....Little Cooler for the Weekend
- INTENSE HEAT, STORMS, THEN COOLER BEFORE SHOWERS/STORMS RETURN LATE NEXT WEEK
- Chances for showers and t-storms through the weekend
- Tracking Weekend Winter Storm
- A Few Showers & Storms, Then Nice! Showers Speeding Up for Latter Half of Weekend
- Tracking snow showers for the weekend
- TWO MAIN WAVES OF SHOWERS & STORMS
- 17 Takeaways About Winter Storm This Weekend
- August 19, 6:45 PM Update: Showers & Storms Ahead