WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A vacant building on a popular West Lafayette corner is coming down! The old Where Else bar and Fresh Mix store has sat empty on the corner of Northwestern Avenue and State Street since 2012.
News 18 was on the site early Thursday morning as the first wall was knocked down. Click on the video above for the sights and sounds of the demolition!
- So long, eyesore! Old Where Else and Fresh Mix come down in WL
- Meijer fresh vegetable recall
- Former Where Else Bar, Fresh Mix store to be torn down Wednesday for new Target
- WL recreation center planning continues
- Eyesore motel off I-65 could come down if agreement is made within week
- WL student receives Indiana Homeland Security scholarship
- WL school mourns untimely loss of teacher
- New WL intermediate school receives name
- New WL city hall plans progressing
- WL Street Department adding new building