LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - Police dispatchers are warning drivers about a sinkhole in Lafayette.
According to an alert sent out Tuesday night, the 1400 block of Grove Street is closed due to a sinkhole.
Dispatchers say the road will remain closed until further notice. They ask drivers to find a different route.
- Sinkhole closes street in Lafayette
- Sinkhole closes down 9th Street in Lafayette
- Sinkhole closes 9th street downtown
- Repairs underway for sinkhole in Lafayette
- County road closed after sinkhole appears
- Road closed after sinkhole reported in Tippecanoe County
- Leak closes portion of Columbia Street in Lafayette
- Chestnut street mercantile has closed
- Indianapolis sinkhole repair may last through weekend
- Temporary lane restriction caused by sinkhole