LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A sinkhole at the intersection of 9th Street and South Street in downtown Lafayette closed the road Thursday night.
Officers said crews are working to repair the street. There is no word on what might have caused the sinkhole.
- Sinkhole closes 9th street downtown
- Sinkhole closes down 9th Street in Lafayette
- Sinkhole closes street in Lafayette
- County road closed after sinkhole appears
- SWAT Team called to 9th Street home
- Road closed after sinkhole reported in Tippecanoe County
- LPD: "Shooter interviewed and released" in Friday's 9th Street homicide
- Drivers concerned about Twyckenham Blvd and 9th Street intersection
- Chestnut street mercantile has closed
- Repairs underway for sinkhole in Lafayette