TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) -- A 27-year-old is in the hospital and his brother is in jail after a single-vehicle rollover crash on State Road 25. It happened just two miles from where a pedestrian was seriously injured only 12 hours earlier.
The Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office says 23-year-old Dejon Reed was believed to be behind the wheel when the car rolled. He suffered minor injuries. A passenger in the car, Jason Reed, was ejected and seriously injured.
Dejon Reed was arrested and taken to the Tippecanoe County Jail on preliminary charges of operating while intoxicated and operating without a license, both causing serious bodily injury, as well as false informing.
- Single car crash near West Point seriously injures passenger
- Lafayette teen dies in single-vehicle crash
- Teen facing life-threatening injuries in early morning single-car crash
- Indianapolis car-bus crash injured 2 students, 2 others
- West Lafayette woman injured in dog attack
- Newton County man dies in single-vehicle crash
- Single-digit highs return Thursday
- Passenger jet crashes near Havana with at least 110 aboard
- Crash in Fulton County injures 7
- 2 injured in SR 28 crash