WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue head football coach Jeff Brohm confirmed Monday morning that Elijah Sindelar and Rondale Moore will not play this Saturday at Penn State.
Sindelar received surgery Monday to repair a broken clavicle, suffered on a play in the first half of Saturday's game against Minnesota.
Brohm also said a host of other players will not play in this upcoming weekend's game, including All-American wide receiver Rondale Moore. Brohm did not specify what Moore's injury status currently is.
Along with Sindelar and Moore, DJ Washington will be out with a broken fibula/ankle. The injury list also includes Lorenzo Neal, Tario Fuller, Richie Worship, and Jared Sparks, who are all out this weekend.
- Sindelar, Moore ruled out for Purdue's visit to Penn State
- Purdue splits doubleheader with Penn State
- Purdue hoping Blough or Sindelar emerge as QB
- Purdue QB Elijah Sindelar breaks down Arizona preparation
- Sindelar's 5 passing TDs help Purdue top Vanderbilt
- Sindelar’s concussion could force Purdue to make QB change
- Purdue continues to play waiting game on Sindelar’s status
- Penn State snaps six-game losing skid, beats Purdue 72-61
- Purdue rallies from five down to beat Penn State 8-7
- Dominant defense leads No. 12 Penn State past Purdue 35-7