UPDATE: Mr. Kuhn was found safe by a Carroll County sheriff's deputy this evening. Original story below:
PULASKI COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A Statewide Silver Alert has been issued for a Winamac man who is believed to be in extreme danger.
The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the disappearance of James Edmund Kuhn, an 84-year-old male, 5 feet 6 inches tall, 150 pounds, gray hair with blue eyes and driving a yellow 2006 Chevy Colorado with Indiana plate number SXQ614.
James is missing from Winamac and was last seen on Sunday, August 11 at 3:30 p.m. He is believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance.
If you have any information on James Edmund Kuhn, contact the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office at 574-946-6655 or 911.
- UPDATE: Silver Alert canceled for missing Winamac man
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Delphi couple
- Silver Alert canceled for missing teen girl
- UPDATE: Silver Alert cancelled for Portage woman
- UPDATE: Silver Alert cancelled for Muncie woman
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Elwood man
- Silver alert cancelled for Kokomo man
- Statewide Silver Alert cancelled for Cumberland man
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Mishawaka man
- Silver Alert canceled for Portland man