A Statewide Silver Alert has been canceled
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (WLFI) — A Statewide Silver Alert has been issued for two South Bend children who are believed to be in extreme danger.
The South Bend Police Department is investigating the disappearance of Eleanor Rushing, a 1-year-old female, 30 inches tall, 30 pounds, light brown hair with hazel eyes, last seen wearing a blue and white striped shirt and red pants. Halle Rushing, a 6-year-old female, 4 feet tall, 60 pounds, blond hair with hazel eyes, last seen wearing a white t-shirt with a flamingo & palm tree that says “OH HEY”.
The girls could be in the company of Adam Paul Rushing, a 31-year-old male, 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, bald with green eyes, has a full sleeve tattoo on his left arm and a “Swamp Monster” tattoo on his right forearm, and driving a black 2017 Dodge Journey with Indiana plate AIG938.
Eleanor, Halle and Adam Rushing are missing from South Bend and were last seen on Tuesday, May 21 at 7:00 am. They are believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance.
If you have any information on Eleanor, Halle and Adam Rushing contact the South Bend Police Department at 574-235-9201 or 911.
- Silver Alert canceled for two missing South Bend girls
- Silver Alert canceled for missing teen girl
- UPDATE: Statewide Silver Alert for South Bend Man cancelled
- Statewide Silver Alert for South Bend woman
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Delphi couple
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Elwood man
- Statewide Silver Alert cancelled for Cumberland man
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Mishawaka man
- Silver alert canceled for Jefferson County toddler
- Silver Alert canceled for Portland man