WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Travel down some West Lafayette sidewalks will soon be a lot smoother.
The focus of the city's work will be on Salisbury Street between Cumberland Avenue and Kalberer Road.
Bad sections of sidewalks will be fixed to prevent trip hazards.
The city is investing an additional $2,500 in its Community Crossings project to make the improvements.
- Sidewalk improvements coming to Salisbury Street
- Improvements coming to West Lafayette streets and sidewalks
- Improvements to Frankfort sidewalks will begin Wednesday
- 125 year old tree taken down on North Salisbury Street
- 62 new parking spots coming to Salisbury Street near Cumberland Park
- Salisbury and Sagamore lane restrictions on Monday
- New curbs and sidewalks coming to another Lafayette neighborhood
- Lafayette resident speaks out over sidewalks
- Concrete project to improve Underwood Street in Lafayette
- Security improvements coming to the White Co. Courthouse