Happy Friday, everyone! We’re off to a mild, muggy and VERY windy start this morning with temperatures in the mid-60s. Take the rain jacket with you as you head out the door. We’re mostly dry, but scattered rain showers and a few rumbles of thunder are possible through the late morning and early afternoon. Highs will climb into the low to mid-70s across Greater Lafayette this afternoon under partly to mostly cloudy skies.
If you’re heading out this Friday evening, you may want a light jacket or sweatshirt as temps drop into the upper 50s by midnight and into the mid-50s by daybreak Saturday.
We’ll stay nice and dry through the first half of the weekend with highs in the mid-70s in most areas. Get outside and enjoy another beautiful Saturday!
Rain chances will return Sunday evening. We will dry out for the start of the work week and cool down briefly Monday. High temps will quickly rebound through mid-week before another round of rain and storms rolls in.
- Showers around NOON
- Tracking scattered snow showers
- Howling Winds & Showers
- Chance for showers Tuesday afternoon
- Tracking Moderate to Heavy Showers
- Timeline for Thurday's Rain Showers
- Isolated Showers Remain Through Tomorrow
- Tracking Dense Fog + Midday Showers
- Noon Optimist Club Christmas tree sales
- Tracking showers and a chilly night