LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Police say they are still looking for a suspect after a man was taken to the hospital with a gunshot wound.
Lafayette police responded to a call for shots fired at a house early Saturday morning. It came in around 4:20 a.m. from a home on 18th Street between Morton and Pierce Streets.
Police said that one man was shot in the leg and taken to the hospital. According to police, the victim and those on the scene were not cooperative with police about what happened.
As of Monday morning, police were not able to provide new information regarding the condition of the victim.
- Shooting near Morton Street leaves one man in the hospital
- Man stabbed at 18th and Morton
- Morton Center named West Lafayette City Hall
- Morton Center will be official home of city hall
- West Lafayette city officials move forward with Morton Center renovations
- UPDATE: Man at South Street post office taken to hospital
- LPD investigating Broadway Street shooting
- Man injured in weekend shooting on Broadway Street
- Suspect arrested in Everett Street shooting
- Man leaves original Picasso on train