TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) -- The Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office swore in three new deputies Friday.
Scooter Perigo, Evan Tislow, and Austin Wiesler all come from other jobs with the county.
Perigo and Wiesler were corrections officers at the jail, and Tislow comes from community corrections.
The swearing in ceremony also celebrated various promotions and work anniversaries as well as the retirement of bailiff and former deputy Joe Conn, after 41 years of service.
- Sheriff's Office welcomes three new deputies
- Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office welcomes new Chief Deputy
- Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office welcomes new school resource officer
- Sheriff’s Office welcomes 2 new K-9 units
- The Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office welcomes four new members each with four legs
- Trio of new officers welcomed into the Purdue Police Department
- Terry Ruley sworn in as Chief Deputy at Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office
- Ice carvers welcome winter weather
- Local bars welcome football fans
- Grand opening welcomes Grant's House