Photo Gallery 4 Images
TIPPECANOE CO., Ind. (WLFI) --Local law enforcement is encouraging people to be careful during their Thursday morning commute.
People should watch for debris in the roadway and traffic lights out at some intersections.
News 18 has a crew out finding areas with damage.
The Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office says County Road East 600 North is closed at North 75 East until further notice for an overturned truck. Drivers should avoid the area.
Clinton County is also having problems due to storms. According to the county sherrif's office , County Road 900 East from State Road 28 to County Road 200 South is closed due to utility poles damaged from weather.
State Road 26 from State Road 29 to County Road 200 East was temporaily shut down due to a crash.
We'll continue to update this story.
- Severe weather causes damage and delays throughout WLFI viewing area
- WLFI History
- Photos: Strong storms cause damage across viewing area
- Travel advisories for the viewing area
- Severe weather threat
- Severe Weather this Evening
- INTERESTING SEVERE WEATHER STATS
- Wildfire History In Our Viewing Area: Part 1
- Wildfire History In Our Viewing Area: Part 2
- Baird to represent News 18 viewing area in U.S. Congress