Photo Gallery 2 Images
We’ve already had our first Severe Thunderstorm Warnings of the evening and with more likely on the way, I wanted to further discuss this evening’s risk for Severe Weather.
The Strom Prediction Center of America has placed the entire viewing area under a Slight Risk for Severe Weather. The primary threats from tonight’s storms will be damaging winds and large hail; however, isolated tornadic rotation cannot be ruled out, especially for our northernmost counties.
Current model data suggests that the define line of storms will continue to pass across the region between now and about 11:00 P.M. ET; its current timeline places it in Tippecanoe County just before 9:00 P.M. ET.
I’ll have continuing coverage on tonight’s storms on WLFI.
- Severe Weather this Evening
- Potential for Severe Weather this Evening
- Risk for Severe Weather Wednesday Evening
- Isolated Severe Weather Threat Thursday Evening-Night
- Severe weather threat
- INTERESTING SEVERE WEATHER STATS
- Strong to severe thunderstorms late this evening
- THE SEVERE WEATHER RISK AHEAD
- SEVERE WEATHER RISK THIS AFTERNOON
- May 19 Severe Weather Updates