Afternoon of May 19 squall line:
Early Morning of May 23 squall line:
Morning of May 26 MCS:
May 27 Memorial Day Evening Supercells & Conglomerate of Supercells:
June 5 Supercells & Multi-Cells Gelling Into Line Over Southern Half (Note, the two macrobursts with max winds estimated to 80 mph are not posted on the map, just the reports received before survey):
June 30 Pulsey, Messy MCS Over Western Half:
August 18 MCV-Induced HP Supercell to Bow in south & Multi-Cells in the North.
August 20 Large MCS bow with strongest part over the southwest part southwest half of the area.
August 26 brief EF0 tornado 2 miles west-northwest of Kentland occur with band of scattered storms in tropical environment with shortwave.
- Severe Weather Events of 2019
- May 23, 2019 Early Morning Severe Weather Event
- Severe weather threat
- Severe Weather this Evening
- INTERESTING SEVERE WEATHER STATS
- January 2019 Weather Review
- February 2019 Weather Review
- March 2019 Weather Review
- Local Weather History: Top 10 Longest Severe Weather Event Droughts In Area Since 1865
- THE SEVERE WEATHER RISK AHEAD