WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue linebacker Ja'Whaun Bentley was the only Purdue player drafted (New England Patriots) in 2018, but several others signed contracts after the conclusion of the draft.
Anthony Mahoungou and Danny Ezechukwu both reportedly signed with the Philadelphia Eages.
Eddy Wilson signed with the Seattle Seahawks.
David Steinmetz will head down to Miami, after signing with the Dolphins.
ANOTHER NOTE: Former Boilermaker quarterback, Danny Etling was drafted by the Patriots, where he will be reunited with Bentley. The two played together for one season (2014) at Purdue.
- Several Boilermakers sign as undrafted free agents
- Purdue QB David Blough signs with Browns as undrafted free agent
- Purdue's Mathias, Haas sign NBA free-agent deals
- Free agent ace Jake Arrieta, Phillies reach 3-yr deal
- Colts add free agent Justin Houston to defensive line
- Gathering funds for Boilermakers on Giving Tuesday
- Texas, Butler headline Boilermakers nonconference schedule
- Boilermakers team up with Special Olympics
- Boilermakers drop Friday pitcher's duel at Rutgers
- Indiana agents raid 2 suspected cockfighting operations