TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — On Tuesday, crews will be setting the beams for the new eastbound bridge.
Closures should last through the end of next week. There will be several twenty-minute closures on the bridge.
It will provide two twelve foot travel lanes, and shoulders on the left and right side.
Shelby Yates knows the project will be beneficial once it's finished. However, she said the past few months have been a burden.
"I live in Lafayette so I come over here to West Lafayette to go to work and usually depending on the time it will take me more or less time to get over it," said Yates.
The new bridge is expected to be open for traffic in the summer of 2018, and the entire project should be finished by June 2019.
- Series of closures on Sagamore Parkway Bridge to happen Tuesday
- Sagamore Parkway overnight closures happening Thursday night
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Sagamore Parkway will have overnight closures
- Overnight Sagamore Parkway closures starting Wednesday
- Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway beginning Wednesday
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday
- 20-minute closures on Sagamore Pkwy Bridge begin Tuesday
- INDOT: Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway start Friday
- INDOT to close westbound Sagamore Parkway Bridge until late-summer