Highs today ran 72-78 with increasing cumulus/stratocumulus clouds, a couple sprinkles in the north & a nice north to north-northeast wind.
Patchy to areas of dense fog with a heavy dew & chilly morning (where you can see your breath at sunrise) will occur Thursday. Lows will run 46-51.
The day looks good with sunshine, a few clouds & highs 75-79 with low humidity & a north to northeast wind at 5-11 mph.
A shortwave & cool front will swing through Friday.
It looks like we may have a few spotty showers/t'showers around Friday morning & these may last to midday or very early afternoon.
After that, just looks like a mix of bubbling-up cumulus clouds & sun (& a few isolated showers) with southwest wind becoming west to northwest at 10-20 mph.
There is the potential of a couple cold-air funnels given the vorticity-rich environment & cold pocket aloft.
Highs should run in the 70s after 50s in the morning.
Sun/clouds with north-northeast wind at 8-15 & highs in the 70s will dominate Saturday. Any shower that bubbles up looks light & brief with only 15% coverage.
Some scattered showers/t'showers are possible Sunday with lots of clouds with highs of 67-73 as shortwave & cold front move through.
Front will move back north as a warm front Monday with a few showers/storms with 76-83.
Burst of summer will come in Monday night to Wednesday with high humidity & strong south to southwest wind.
A wave of showers & storms is possible Wednesday. There is the potential of isolated severe weather.
Warmer, wetter pattern still looks to dominate mid-September overall.
The overall, more consistent chill is expected with below normal temperatures at the end of September to early October.
30s with patchy frost are possible on the mornings of October 1 & 2.
- September 6, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- September 11, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update
- September 3, 11:15 PM Weather Forecast Update
- September 4, 11:15 PM Weather Forecast Update
- September 7, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update
- September 25, 7 PM Weather Forecast Update
- September 3, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update
- September 16, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update
- September 17, 2:15 PM Weather Forecast Update
- September 1, 2:15 PM Weather Forecast Update