INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WLFI) — Democratic Senator Joe Donnelly is working toward tax reform that will protect middle-class Hoosiers.
Donnelly met with National Economic Council Director three weeks ago to talk about tax reform priorities.
He says he wants to see an end to outsourcing.
Donnelly also says the reform must not run up debt.
He hopes tax reform will protect existing jobs, while also creating them
"What I want to do is see jobs stay in the United States, and my legislation details that federal contracts should go to companies that keep jobs in American rather than going overseas," said Donnelly.
Donnelly says the U.S. should support companies that invest in American workers and penalize companies shipping jobs overseas.
- Sen. Donnelly working to keep US jobs at home
- Sen. Donnelly discusses 2018 priorities
- Sen. Joe Donnelly working to protect soldiers and their families
- Donnelly releases statement on Sen. Al Franken
- Sen. Donnelly discusses DACA and border control
- Sen. Donnelly advocates 3-digit suicide hotline
- Sen. Donnelly proposes North Korea strategy to President Trump
- Sen. Donnelly wants details on Trump's North Korea strategy
- Former US Sen. Joe Donnelly teaching classes at Notre Dame