WHITE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Lanes of northbound Interstate 65 were blocked Thursday morning due to two separate semi crashes, according to Indiana State Police.
Dispatchers said a semi rollover closed both lanes at the 187 mile marker. That's right at the State Road 18 exit. There was also another semi crash at the 190 mile marker.
The interstate is has been reopened.
- I-65 reopens after semi rollovers
- Semi rollover slows traffic on I-65 northbound
- All northbound I-65 lanes reopened after semi crash
- Southbound I-65 closed due to overturn semi
- Person taken to hospital in I-65 rollover crash
- UPDATE: 1 injured in semi fire on I-65
- I-65 back open after semi brings down power lines
- Southbound I-65 near State Road 39 reopen after crash
- Northbound I-65 back open
- Truck driver left with minor injuries after semi rollover