TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) -- A semi crash on Interstate 65 in Tippecanoe County is now cleaned up and traffic is moving smoothly again.
According to Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley, I-65 northbound was down to one lane for several hours at the 178 mile marker, near State Road 43.
Riley says a semi rolled over and lost a coil around 4 p.m.
The crash also closed the ramp from State Road 43 to I-65 northbound.
No one was injured in the incident.
- Semi rollover slows traffic on I-65 northbound
- I-65 reopens after semi rollovers
- Northbound I-65 back open
- All northbound I-65 lanes reopened after semi crash
- Crash slows holiday traffic on I-65
- Another lane closure for I-65 northbound
- I-65 northbound down to one lane during construction
- Southbound I-65 closed due to overturn semi
- I-65 traffic stop leads to marijuana arrest
- Person taken to hospital in I-65 rollover crash