Photo Gallery 3 Images
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — It was a sight to see for some drivers in West Lafayette on Sagamore Parkway West.
A semi tractor-trailer caught fire around 10:15 this morning.
It happened across the street from the Avenue Apartment Complex.
It caused police to temporarily stop traffic.
The Wabash Fire Department was able to put out the fire quickly.
One person was able to get out of the cab safely.
No injuries were reported.
- Semi fire on Sagamore, no injuries reported
- Last summer for Sagamore closures
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge reopening delayed
- Chipotle coming to Sagamore Parkway
- Delays on Sagamore already reported ahead of Tuesday's bridge work
- Truck driver left with minor injuries after semi rollover
- No injuries after semi hit by Amtrak train
- Salisbury and Sagamore lane restrictions on Monday
- Schedule slips on Sagamore bridge construction
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today